Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Su Ta Dii

Hey hope y'all are studying hard for tomorrow's test. Ek, I just know that the katakana part is going to terminate me. So I decided to write my blog early because of I thought of something that was worth mentioning. We all know that we work freakishly hard for this class like we sold our souls or something. (just kidding!) But you know, our teacher does too. On Friday night, I was passing through the basement of cabel because I was at a Hindu Student Council seminar on "balanced living". It finished at 7pm, and guess who was still working in her office at that time? Ja ja, you guessed it! Satosensee. So, ya, I just thought I'd throw that out there. Ek, if someone has some magic trick to getting katakana transcriptions correct, let me know.

peace,
vero

7 comments:

Hanson San said...

That's dedication for you. I agree with you, katakana is difficult. The hardest part isn't memorizing the characters, it's trying to translate the sounds we know in English into how the Japanese would pronounce them. MUZKASHII! Yeah Kearby is a very good friend of mine too, I've know him since last year through band. Do you know him through biomed?

Bin Zhou said...

Hey Veronica, this is Bin. It took me forever to find your blog... You must spend a lot of time on this blog, at least compare to me. I did my blog in a total of 5 mins before class on Friday.... I'm running out of things related to Japanese to blog about. Anyhow, I'm glad you are enjoying Wushu, it's a great martial arts club imho. Have fun! we should practice Japanese sometimes.

Vero said...

Yea Luke, I know Kearby from Biomed. He also went to South Africa with me this summer. Yea, don't tell him I told you, but he really like Disney Songs. haha. It was nice being your partner for today =)

Vero said...

Hey Bin! Sorry it took so long for you to find my blog. I'm sure it was worth the work. =). Good luck with Japanese and everything! Hope to see you around grounds.

Vivien Shum said...

hahah, i definitely stuggle in katakana as well~ i skrewed on this part on the test~ i hope i will get it soon...

Q said...

Hey :) Good luck on your test tomorrow. You'll do fine. katakana is definitely difficult but you'll get through. Ganbatte!

Hiemann Lee said...

こんにちわ。コロンビアだいがくのヒマんです。
Don't stress out too much about exams :)
がんばって!